Intro Intro

Save your intro for an acual animation,not here,sorry man

Blue stick figure attack! Blue stick figure attack!

its allright

well,its your first flash,thats cool man,i get it. Well the effects wernt bad really,and even the movement was ok,but it needs more subbstance,more meat,ya know?,the animation it self should have been a HELL of a lot longer,and well...stick men really aint the greatst thing to produce,but a good first try man,i see potental,keep trying and youll get there.

Pedobear locked in closet Pedobear locked in closet

sorry man

Well,im not trying to be rude man,but ill tell you an hounest opinion.First,well there really wasent an animation,just some random images with barly any movement.Second the enviroments were poorly drawn,but im not going to rant about tha(i cant draw at all lol),the main thing about this movie is IT IS TO SLOW. What i mean is the "story" progeses like a snail,and i feel the reson behind this was the humor was not there,there was allmost nothing in this that made me chuckle,im not trying to be rude or a dick,but even if you left the "animation" as it is,but at least had a few good jokes,it could be acceptable,but untill that time,im sorry my freand,this gets no stars.

JerryJimmy551 responds:

Well thank you for not being rude. Those images by the way were taken in my house. I'm sorry if the movie slowed down you computer and next time I will try to make things a little better. By the way I thought people were going to laugh when the cat was dancing but, I guess not. But maybe after new years I will make better movies. But anyway thank you for not being rude.

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

hypocrits

you know it pisses me off when people rant on about this "having no plot" or "ramdom" when half the shit on newgrounds is exactly that,i mean go look at any "awsome" movie,(such as the halo reach parodys and so on) its the exact same thing as this it just looks better. im not a big fan of ramdom humor but this is a classic that set the whole idea that things could be completly random and make no sense,yet have a following,so to barn yard shenanigans good job! and keep on makeing people laght 11 years later!

Evolution of The Thing Evolution of The Thing

tripy

far out man

Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

wtf????????

uhhhhhhhhhh,that dident taste like a sunflower seed.....BOOM!!!!!!!lol

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

good but...

the vids were great but none of them were scary,i like shanes the best.

The Textinator Trailer The Textinator Trailer

longer

dude make it longer i want to acualy see the movie!!!!!! but nice job

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

iGot No iPhone iGot No iPhone

lol

funny but i got a voiger and i love it way more than the iphone because that 2 year contract is bullshit!!!!!!!

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Yeah it is.

Emo Kids Emo Kids

lolololololololol

dude WTF!!!!!! whats with alianhomid and pokimon! lololololol!!!!!!!! it was funny...

KKING1 responds: